Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Official Now

I registered New Year's Eve for Stacy Julian's LOM (Library of Memories) class on Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I have read and heard so many people say, "This class changed my life."  Some even said, "And I really mean it."  I read one girl's entire year's blog of her journey with LOM, and wished I could sign up immediately.  The problem is you can only sign up once a year in December to January.  It starts this year on February 4th.  I'm presently doing the first pre-class exercise, starting the photo organization.

Now, of course, I have to admit I don't have the problem like a lot of people who have hundreds and hundreds and years and years of photos.  When I began Creative Memories 11 years ago, that's something I tackled early on.  I also have to admit I am not as completely organized right now as I should be.  Life.  What more can I say?  And now with the digital, I do have more than I should on my flashdrive that need to be printed. 

But with the organizing I'm doing now, I've already seen changes.  Thisi class changes the way you scrapbook.  I already see that, and I haven't even had my first real class.

 I will be substituting some of the products used because I already have them, and Stacy suggests we do that to save bucks in this economy.  For instance, I will use my Mini Power Sort boxes instead of the steel drawers Stacy uses.  I'll use the big Power Sort for "cold storage."  And I will continue to use my CM albums. 

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs