Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Word

When I read Ali Edwards' blog this week, I loved her "One Little Word 2010" and decided I wanted one little word too. The word she chose was "story," and she showed a necklace on her blog with her word on it to remind her all year.  The necklack comes from http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/custom-necklaces/new-word-of-the-year-necklace.html.  I love everything about STORY.  I love to write stories, read stories, watch stories.  All of life is a story.  My word is story.  Which goes together with scrapbooking and writing--especially memoir writing--really well.  What is your one word for 2010?


Ali used Wordle to creat a cool collage of all the words her fans sent in.  Go to her site to see it. 

Here is my Wordle
Wordle: Story












Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs