Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Women's Memoirs

Today was Work Wednesday, and I spent most of it editing my blog article for Women's Memoirs.  Then I caught up on classwork for the tutorials I'm taking online and put St. Pattie's Day dinner in the crockpot--corned beef and veggies of course.

Visit the Women's Memoirs' site after midnight tonight and check out my blog, or ScrapMoir, titled "Creative Energy: Fuel for the Flame."  Leave a comment and let me know what you think or suggest future topics that interest you.     

And speaking of Women's Memoirs, you may be interested in their March and April contest.  You are invited to submit a story that features a recipe. First place winner's story will be published as the month's winner in addition to receiving a free copy of the [Essential] Women's Memoir Writing Workshop, a 5-DVD set valued at $132.  The top five submissions will also be published in the coming months.


 Visit http://womensmemoirs.com/contests/ for rules and further info, and I hope one of my readers win!

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs