Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Happiness Project

Are you part of the Happiness Project?  There's the book by bestselling author Gretchen Rubin.  And then there's the on-line Personal Happiness Project where you can list your own goals and to-do's, answer the challenges, track your progress, see how other people are doing.  The daily quotes in and of themselves are jewels to inspire you.
The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun

I'm doing The Happiness Project.   And I plan to do some "Happiness Project" scrapbook layouts soon.

The topic for this month is Order, and one of the cool posts I read this morning was "Don't Organize."  Yeah, I know, I love it when somebody gives me permission.

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs