Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vampire Knits for Valentines

Got my new laptop today and couldn't believe how fast it came from Ebay!  It's super-sleek and pretty and actually keeps up with my keystrokes.  I've done some changing-over of stuff from my old machine, and now it's time to get back to my my Kindle...and Vampire Knits!!! 

Spotted a black, luxurious man's sweater somewhere on the web and knew I had to have the pattern.  May have been on  Ravelry where I saw it, because a "Raveler" created the book.  Some of the contributors are also on Ravelry. 

See that enticing purple cape on the cover?  Yeah, me too. 

I hate changing projects in mid-creation, but my needles are itching to start that black sweater for Gary...or that cape for me? 

No way I could do that sweater by Valentine's Day, unless I stayed awake from now 'till then. 

I think I'll take a picture of the sweater and make him a card with my scrapbook stash. 


Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs