Monday, April 11, 2011

The Farm in Spring

Every spring I wait for the dogwoods.  They're original to the farm, not been planted by human hands.  Some of the lovliest are in the deep woods, but the ones I can see from my windows are the best.  Their non-showy, understated and quiet beauty make me feel peaceful.  They remind me, in case I've forgotten over the long, bereft winter, of the small, simple beauties of this world.

I had to share these today.

Now back to writing. 

Also check out my new website Scrapbook Life, or http://www.bettyannschmidt.com/

Yes, I have my own url.  Had it for some time, but the second book will be finished by this fall (saying this with conviction), and now is the time to get the site up and going. 

Scrapbook Life is about scrapbooking and writing your family history, your life story, or your memoir.  It will feature resources to help with genealogy and family history searches, forms to use such as family trees and charts, samples of writing styles, layouts to copy, even help with having your book bound and published.

Now I really have to get back to writing.

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs