Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daybook Post

FOR TODAY...from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


Outside my window...Green!  Finally.  Lots of trees.

I am thinking...of how I can feel better tomorrow.  The medicine I've been taking is pulling me down.  Today it took its toll.

I am thankful for...family.  And Spring.

From the kitchen...felt too bad to do much cooking, but threw together a rice, bean, and cheese casserole for dinner.

I am wearing...a pink tee-shirt and navy blue shorts.

I am creating...finishing up the 2009 scrapbook.  Did a digital layout of cat Sidney today for Journey blog.  Posted content about Scrapbooking Family History on website along with a Family Tree Layout from my family memoir.  Still don't know how I did all of that as bad as I felt.

I am going...to take Jeff and Erica to the library tomorrow and then come home and make lasagna for the Master's Table soup kitchen.

I am reading...genealogy books on Kindle...lots of them.

I am hoping...I can finish this medicine and get it out of my system once and for all. 

I am hearing...silence, as the house is quiet right now.  Love it.

Around the house...everyone is in his or her own room.  It's almost bedtime.

One of my favorite things...is sleeping!  Yes.

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs