Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Icing on the Cake

Captured the photo of my cat, Sidney, on my bed, sprawled out, sleek and regal as all get-out. 

Downloaded a new Kindle book recently, Icing on the Cake, by Cynthi Rakes Bowden, which gives scrapbookers tons of page titles and novel sayings, in alphabetical order. 

So I pulled the book up when I created the layout of Sidney and found just the right words.  "A glass of

water, a night light, and I'm good."  Purr-fect.

Some of the captions are nothing I'd think of on my own, and I'm already getting ideas for layouts just from scanning the pages.

"And who will help me eat these brownies," for a layout showing a plate of fresh-baked gluten-free

brownies. 

Or how about, "An artist's orgnization is never understood by the rest of the world," for a layout of my messy work table.


A really cute book.  I can see I'll use it lots.  Just wanted to share.

Now back to work.  This was my break.






Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs