Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Want to Wear White Socks

I want a clean kitchen floor.  I want it really bad.  I want it to stay clean always...in middle of the night, when I get up in the morning, when I go to cook dinner, when I come in from outside.

I have rugs and mats on the floor.  I guess they help a little.  But my kitchen floor still gets dirty.

I tried swiffering every day, even twice a day.  It stays clean for a few hours.

The true test of a clean floor:  Try Wearing White Socks!

I want my white socks to stay clean on the bottoms.

I walk across my kitchen floor, and my white socks are already dirty.  I take them off and drop them in the laundry basket.  Worn for about five minutes, and they're laundry fodder.

I don't like to wear shoes in the house.  I like socks.  I like white socks.  White socks that stay clean on the bottoms make me feel good and happy.  Clean white socks in the house.  My dream.

Isn't there a Dr. Seuss verse for white socks in the house?






Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs