Thursday, July 14, 2016

Planner Perfect with DIYFish

Back to my old Blogger...

Still planning with DIYFish inserts, https://www.etsy.com/shop/DIYfish

But alongside now with PlannerPerfect

I decided I didn't need all of the inserts I was using as my life was not that busy anymore. I wanted to just write on plain white paper recording my day, putting photos in, quotes, and using it as a journal. My Journey. 

That's when I found Jenny Penton. This is exactly what I wanted to do.

So I changed my TN around.  I'm using Fish's monthly calendars but not fold-outs. I'm waiting for Jenny's personal size Plan Books monthlies with her art on the covers. I make the covers for the DIYFISH month inserts for time being, and I love them! 

I use the fold-out yearly Fish inserts. That is all I need plus 3 months in my TN. The year fold-out keeps up with future planning.





 
 




 


 


 


 




 
 


 


 


 
 It's  all I need right now.🤗
 
 

Women's Memoirs

Women's Memoirs
Women's Memoirs